Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lost and Found at The Fallen One

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
      Hello Scott,
      I have not received any emails from your address because I took you
      off my list. Remember a while back I sent you some junk(and I totally
      apologize about that)
      I now know better(and should have known then) that some people just hate being forwarded that kind
      of email. May I put you back on my list(sans junk email)?
      How can I get your brace back to you? Do you live close to The Fallen One? I can put it back for you
      to go and get it. Or I live in Oak Hill if you want to meet somewhere.

      Phil
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006

        Phil…

        I have emailed my phone number to your dragonscale365@... account.  Please call me.