CITO shirts -- lets order EARLY!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2006
      OK folks, the CITO shirts are REALLY CUTE this year and I want us to order together to save on shipping costs, so lets get this thing going right now. If it's OK with y'all, I will place the order on April 1. You'll have to do two things:

      1. Sign up on the database in the "files" section for CenTex, indicating how many of which sizes you want to order.
      2. PayPal the money to me at my email dot com address:
                       $ 8 for youth sizes XS to XL
                       $ 8 for adult sizes S-XL
                       $11 for 2XL-4XL
      This includes $1 per shirt for shipping and I will refund any excess when I hand out the shirts.

      Sound good? Any better suggestions? Let me know!

      Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2006
        <candylind@...> wrote:

        > OK folks, the CITO shirts are REALLY CUTE this year

        Is there a picture of them somewhere?
      • Kevin Mefford
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2006
          http://shop.groundspeak.com/productList.cfm?categoryID=11

          > OK folks, the CITO shirts are REALLY CUTE this year

          Is there a picture of them somewhere?

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12, 2006
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brent" <brbapb@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
            > <candylind@> wrote:
            > >
            > > OK folks, the CITO shirts are REALLY CUTE this year
            >
            > Is there a picture of them somewhere?

            Golly Gee ... I thought this group of geeks could find that HUGE
            GC.COM "GEAR" AD on the main webpage and follow it to the shirts, but
            I suppose your minds are SO OCCUPIED WITH FIGURING OUT HOW TO ORDER
            YOUR TC06 TRACKABLE GEOCOIN that you kinda "shorted out" ... so I'll
            do you a favor. Here's a link:

            http://tc06.com/Geocoin%20Orders.asp

            JK! JK! I really would like more Central Texans to have this coin,
            but you can go look at the CITO shirts for 2006 HERE:

            http://tinyurl.com/hrp5u

            Happy Trails,
            Candy
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 13, 2006
              On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:18:24 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
              writes:
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brent" <brbapb@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
              > > <candylind@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > OK folks, the CITO shirts are REALLY CUTE this year
              > >
              > > Is there a picture of them somewhere?
              > >

              > Golly Gee ... I thought this group of geeks could find that HUGE
              > GC.COM "GEAR" AD on the main webpage and follow it to the shirts,
              > but
              > I suppose your minds are SO OCCUPIED WITH FIGURING OUT HOW TO ORDER
              >
              > YOUR TC06 TRACKABLE GEOCOIN that you kinda "shorted out" ... so I'll
              >
              > do you a favor. Here's a link:
              >
              > http://tc06.com/Geocoin%20Orders.asp

              How can ANYONE resist those beady little eyes???

              ((I should offer to do an artist signed Mounting Card for a door prize,
              eh? Chris?))

              The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
              --anonymous
              upon departure, the just-fired bass drummer tells Toscanini: "You're a no
              good son of a bitch."
              Toscanini: "It's too late to apologize."