Re: Getting the Goose

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7 8:37 AM
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "zeldaqueengeo"
      <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

      > Now you have to beat TEAM ZORK baby!!!!! 1hr 40 min 12 sec.
      > Did'nt know a Moose could fly, did you? Thanks for a great great day

      You should have seen Us running back and forth from the cachemobile.
      There was three of Us and The Flying Moose We each had a job lift pop
      open..... put sticker......replace and run. Team work was what did it.
      Even When The Outlaw's pants split at about #21 We didnt
      stop ......the view did get better though. We even stopped to help a
      muggle in distress about #23 It was at about cache #53 that We stopped
      to let him buy new pants. We actually got 72 for the day. Addicted and
      Lovin' it. I think We'er all on the same team for The Challange bring
      it on BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Maria
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
        Hey there,
        I don't know if this is kosher or not ... but while I just logged my
        100th cache, I'm still relatively new to caching. I am wondering if
        anybody out there want to cache with me ... I typically go spend 5-6
        hours out on Sundays and would love some company ... not to mention
        the ability to meet others that have this crazy obsession ...

        Send me a private message if you are interested,
        -Maria