Re: Getting the Goose

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      This is a staggering time - having 'Got the Goose' last week in 3hr
      31min I'm sure I couldn't even just drive the course without stopping
      for the 50 caches in this time! With all the traffic lights it took us
      an hour just to get off I35 frontage...

      One has to ask if you kept strictly to the posted speed limits... :-)

      Mike

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "zeldaqueengeo"
      <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

      > Now you have to beat TEAM ZORK baby!!!!! 1hr 40 min 12 sec.
      > Did'nt know a Moose could fly, did you? Thanks for a great great day

    • zeldaqueengeo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

        > Now you have to beat TEAM ZORK baby!!!!! 1hr 40 min 12 sec.
        > Did'nt know a Moose could fly, did you? Thanks for a great great day

        You should have seen Us running back and forth from the cachemobile.
        There was three of Us and The Flying Moose We each had a job lift pop
        open..... put sticker......replace and run. Team work was what did it.
        Even When The Outlaw's pants split at about #21 We didnt
        stop ......the view did get better though. We even stopped to help a
        muggle in distress about #23 It was at about cache #53 that We stopped
        to let him buy new pants. We actually got 72 for the day. Addicted and
        Lovin' it. I think We'er all on the same team for The Challange bring
        it on BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Maria
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
          Hey there,
          I don't know if this is kosher or not ... but while I just logged my
          100th cache, I'm still relatively new to caching. I am wondering if
          anybody out there want to cache with me ... I typically go spend 5-6
          hours out on Sundays and would love some company ... not to mention
          the ability to meet others that have this crazy obsession ...

          Send me a private message if you are interested,
          -Maria