Getting the Goose

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      Now you have to beat TEAM ZORK baby!!!!! 1hr 40 min 12 sec.
      Did'nt know a Moose could fly, did you? Thanks for a great great day
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        This is a staggering time - having 'Got the Goose' last week in 3hr
        31min I'm sure I couldn't even just drive the course without stopping
        for the 50 caches in this time! With all the traffic lights it took us
        an hour just to get off I35 frontage...

        One has to ask if you kept strictly to the posted speed limits... :-)

        Mike

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "zeldaqueengeo"

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
          <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

          > Now you have to beat TEAM ZORK baby!!!!! 1hr 40 min 12 sec.
          > Did'nt know a Moose could fly, did you? Thanks for a great great day

          You should have seen Us running back and forth from the cachemobile.
          There was three of Us and The Flying Moose We each had a job lift pop
          open..... put sticker......replace and run. Team work was what did it.
          Even When The Outlaw's pants split at about #21 We didnt
          stop ......the view did get better though. We even stopped to help a
          muggle in distress about #23 It was at about cache #53 that We stopped
          to let him buy new pants. We actually got 72 for the day. Addicted and
          Lovin' it. I think We'er all on the same team for The Challange bring
          it on BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        • Maria
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
            Hey there,
            I don't know if this is kosher or not ... but while I just logged my
            100th cache, I'm still relatively new to caching. I am wondering if
            anybody out there want to cache with me ... I typically go spend 5-6
            hours out on Sundays and would love some company ... not to mention
            the ability to meet others that have this crazy obsession ...

            Send me a private message if you are interested,
            -Maria