Still have Central Texas Geocachers T-shirts for Sale!

  • acclanman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      I just wanted to let everyone know that I have lots of extra shirts
      that I need to sale. All sizes. You can use the form - the email is
      working fine now. If you need to wait and pay me at the Challenge
      just let me know in the comments.
      If you are not going to attend the Challenge, you can order a shirt
      too. These are just general CenTex Geocacher t-shirts you can wear
      anytime.
      Thanks to those who have ordered shirts already!

      http://irtstaff.austincc.edu/melanie/testgraphics/order.asp

      I will be picking the shirts up from the printer on Mar 17th and
      delivering them to the geocachers who are attending the Challenge.
      I'll make arrangements with those of you who will not be attending to
      get the shirts to you after that weekend.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)
    • dhadad
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
        I've ordered mine already but really want Melanie to hit her quota so
        she at least breaks even!

        So come on people! They'd make great gifts for friends!

        You could put a tracking number on them and make them into
        tradeable-wearable travel bugs!

        Or cache swag!

        Dan (inspectorgadget)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "acclanman"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
          And I can bet, if you're VERY nice, the artist would sign them.

          On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:13:29 -0000 "dhadad"
          <inspectorgadget@...> writes:
          > I've ordered mine already but really want Melanie to hit her quota
          > so
          > she at least breaks even!
          >
          > So come on people! They'd make great gifts for friends!
          >
          > You could put a tracking number on them and make them into
          > tradeable-wearable travel bugs!
          >
          > Or cache swag!
          >
          > Dan (inspectorgadget)
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "acclanman"
          > <melanied@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just wanted to let everyone know that I have lots of extra
          > shirts
          > > that I need to sale. All sizes. You can use the form - the email
          > is
          > > working fine now. If you need to wait and pay me at the Challenge
          >
          > > just let me know in the comments.
          > > If you are not going to attend the Challenge, you can order a
          > shirt
          > > too. These are just general CenTex Geocacher t-shirts you can
          > wear
          > > anytime.
          > > Thanks to those who have ordered shirts already!
          > >
          > > http://irtstaff.austincc.edu/melanie/testgraphics/order.asp
          > >
          > > I will be picking the shirts up from the printer on Mar 17th and
          > > delivering them to the geocachers who are attending the Challenge.
          >
          > > I'll make arrangements with those of you who will not be attending
          > > get the shirts to you after that weekend.
          > >
          > > Melanie
          > > (ACCLanMan)
          > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
          --anonymous
          upon departure, the just-fired bass drummer tells Toscanini: "You're a no
          good son of a bitch."
          Toscanini: "It's too late to apologize."