Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lanetamer hits 200!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      I'm so proud, I think I'm gonna cry!  Dave is one of the people I described geocaching to whose eyes didn't get that glazed over look.  I'm glad you're having fun!
      Julie

      On 3/5/06, Dave Holloway <daveh256@...> wrote:
      Lanetamer hits 200!

      Only in the beginning was this a numbers game for me.  (Some of you
      may point out that I may still be in the beginning 8^) ).  Thanks to
      several caches being dropped in my lap (almost literally), I am glad I
      could easily get out there and open the gifts.  I tend to see it as an
      interesting way to adventure, and to see sights or points of interest
      that I wouldn't have known about otherwise, and most importantly,
      meeting you all out at some of the events.

      --
      -Dave (Lanetamer)