Help! Need a small slice of campground for TX Challenge

  • chris_rake
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
      I wasn't planning on staying over night, but given the event Friday
      night I've changed my mind. I'm looking for about 10 square feet for
      a tent. Anyone have some space that they're willing to share?

      +Chris
    • Keith

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <kmillard@...>
          wrote:

          > PatRat and I have a site that has some room..so if you need a patch
          of dirt to pitch a tent..let us know..we will be arriving thursday
          night and staying until sunday.. Keith and Patti aka BigDogg4 and PatRat

          Thanks! I snagged some space at Candy's cabin. But if that falls
          through I know I have options :)

          +Chris