Lanetamer hits 200!

  • Dave Holloway
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      Lanetamer hits 200!

      Only in the beginning was this a numbers game for me. (Some of you
      may point out that I may still be in the beginning 8^) ). Thanks to
      several caches being dropped in my lap (almost literally), I am glad I
      could easily get out there and open the gifts. I tend to see it as an
      interesting way to adventure, and to see sights or points of interest
      that I wouldn't have known about otherwise, and most importantly,
      meeting you all out at some of the events.

      --
      -Dave (Lanetamer)
      "Creativity is a mysterious process involving large blocks of aged cheese,