Milestones

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 5, 2006
      One of my favorite caching couples in the whole world just hit 500 today (assuming they found the cache they were going after!).  Here's my shout out to my parents who cache under the name "peter pepper & Carol."   They always cache with me when they come to town, and for the past 2 months, they've been caching like maniacs on their tandem bike down in Mission, Texas, as winter Texans.  If you ever wonder why I turned out the way I did, you just have to look at them.  My 70 year old mom can bushwack with the best of them!  And my dad, well, he pretty much thinks he's still 40.

      I'm trying to get them to stay in Texas long enough to attend the Texas Challenge, so if you happen to run into them there, tell them congratulations!

    • Jay Bingham
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 19, 2011
        Re: Milestones

        A big HUZZAH to Philcro, GiGi and JoJo, and Cybercat for their outstanding accomplishments; it is most obvious that to accomplish these milestones they must spend a lot of time out standing in a field.

        +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX