Re: Cabin Available for Challenge

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 12:52 PM
      I know of someone who needs this cabin from DFW -- if no one claims
      it by tomorrow I'm going to let them know it's available. I also have
      at least 4 places in the cabin I'm getting from Big Mo -- She and
      Grajek and GTBevo may be there one night but that still leaves room
      for another tent or 4 more inside (with their own beds, only 4
      provided).

      Candy