Cabin Available for Challenge

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      Gang,
      mzummallen contacted me saying he (she?) has a cabin reserved for 3 nights for the Challenge.  Its $50 per night.  If you want his reservation, email him through GC.com.   Speak now or forever be bannished to Burnet!

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
        I know of someone who needs this cabin from DFW -- if no one claims
        it by tomorrow I'm going to let them know it's available. I also have
        at least 4 places in the cabin I'm getting from Big Mo -- She and
        Grajek and GTBevo may be there one night but that still leaves room
        for another tent or 4 more inside (with their own beds, only 4
        provided).

        Candy