Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Are geocachers republican or democrats??

  • Lary Cotten
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
      Unless I missed a thread here, I'm shocked that no one asked why this guy was in a boat? What lake?

      On Feb 27, 2006, at 9:52 PM, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak wrote:

      A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost.  She lowered her
      > > altitude and spotted a man on a lake in a boat below.  She shouted to
      him,
      > > "Excuse me, can you help me?  I promised a friend I would meet him an
      hour
      > > ago, but I don't know where I am."  The sailor consulted his portable
      GPS
      > > and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a
      > > ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level.  You are at 31 degrees,
      > > 14.97
      > > minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.
      She
      > > rolled her eyes and yelled down, "You must be a Republican."  "I am,"
      > > replied the man.  "How did you know?"  "Well," answered the balloonist,
      > > "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what
      > > do with your information, and I'm still lost.  Frankly, you've been no
      > > help
      > > to me."  The man smiled and responded, "Then you must be a Democrat."
      "I
      > > am," replied the balloonist.  "How did you know?"  "Well," said the man,
      > > "you don't know where you are or where you're going.  You've risen to
      > > where
      > > you are, due to a large quantity of hot air.  You made a promise that
      you
      > > have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem.
      You're
      > > in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow,
      now
      > > it's my fault."

      City park rental vacation Central texas real estate City park hotel sant just
      Central texas college online Central texas college distance learning Outdoors

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS