Lost and Found at The Fallen One

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      I made a trip to The Fallen One this morning to do a cache check. There was a log from
      Queen Zelda that said the logbook was full. It in fact was not full. I do have a spare ready
      to go when it needs it. Cache is ready to be found.
      On another subject....
      When I got to my cache site I found someones neoprene knee brace right next to the cache.
      Is it yours? I will hang on to it.  If nobody claims it I will keep it as I have bum knees also.

      Phil
      dragonscale365
      geocaching.com
    • Scott Robuck
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006

        Hi Phil…

        The knee brace is mine.  I’ve sent you several emails but have not gotten a response back from you (which is why I’m posting here).  Did you receive my emails?

        Scott Robuck

        Team GeoDillo

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
          Hello Scott,
          I have not received any emails from your address because I took you
          off my list. Remember a while back I sent you some junk(and I totally
          apologize about that)
          I now know better(and should have known then) that some people just hate being forwarded that kind
          of email. May I put you back on my list(sans junk email)?
          How can I get your brace back to you? Do you live close to The Fallen One? I can put it back for you
          to go and get it. Or I live in Oak Hill if you want to meet somewhere.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006

            Phil…

            I have emailed my phone number to your dragonscale365@... account.  Please call me.

            Thanks...