Re: Mac compatibility

  • peter williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2006
      Thanks again for all of the responses regarding Mac interface with my
      Garmin unit. I'm checking out MacGPSbabel and GPS Connect. I can
      connect with both. I've uploaded way points to my GPS with both
      (apparently), but I don't see any of the new waypoints on my GPS.
      I've still got to figure out exactly what I'm doing here.
      Instructions are vague in some respects and this is all new to me.
      The serial to USB cable from Fry's makes a connection without a
      hitch//Peter Williams (Melquiades)