Re: Central Texas Geocachers T-shirts for Sale!

  • acclanman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      I have had a little trouble with the form not emailing the orders to
      me as quickly as it should. If you have ordered T-shirts and have
      not received a response from me with payment instructions, please
      email me directly with the number of shirts of each size you want
      (please see form), your real name and your geocaching name. If you
      haven't ordered yet, you can see the form for pricing and just email
      me directly also.

      If you have ANY questions about the shirts feel free to email me
      also.

      melanied@...

      Thanks,

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)

      "acclanman" <melanied@... wrote:
      > Here's the link to the order form:
      > http://irtstaff.austincc.edu/melanie/testgraphics/order.asp
      >
      > By the way, I will be providing pens so you can add your
      apostrophe
      > anywhere you want it. :)
      >
      > Melanie
      > (ACCLanMan)

    • acclanman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
        I have to put in the order for the T-Shirts tomorrow! The count
        right now is just barely what I need to make the 50% deposit. I am
        hoping for more orders tonight!

        If you cannot pay right now but will be able to before or at the
        Challenge go ahead and fill out the form. Indicate when I
        should "bill" you or if you will be paying cash at Inks Lake.

        At Inks Lake the shirts will be first come first serve so if you
        haven't pre-paid you may not be able to get a shirt. If you want to
        make other arrangements to prepay, let me know and we will work
        something out.

        I am trying to be a flexible as possible about this because I really
        think it will be great for as many people as possible to have the
        shirts.

        If you have ordered shirts and have not heard from me, see the email
        below.

        Thanks!!

        Melanie
        (ACCLanMan)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "acclanman"
        <melanied@...> wrote:

        > I have had a little trouble with the form not emailing the orders
        > me as quickly as it should. If you have ordered T-shirts and have
        > not received a response from me with payment instructions, please
        > email me directly with the number of shirts of each size you want
        > (please see form), your real name and your geocaching name. If
        you
        > haven't ordered yet, you can see the form for pricing and just
        email
        > me directly also.
        >
        > If you have ANY questions about the shirts feel free to email me
        > also.
        >
        > melanied@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Melanie
        > (ACCLanMan)
        >
        > "acclanman" <melanied@ wrote:
        > > Here's the link to the order form:
        > > http://irtstaff.austincc.edu/melanie/testgraphics/order.asp
        > >
        > > By the way, I will be providing pens so you can add your
        > apostrophe
        > > anywhere you want it. :)
        > >
        > > Melanie
        > > (ACCLanMan)

      • Kevin Mefford
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2006
          I'm one of the guides on these hikes, so I thought I'd promote the upcoming
          hikes. The plan is to eventually build out trails and public use on these
          Water Quality Protection Lands that the city has been purchasing for the
          last 8 years. The Slaughter Creek property is the "test bed" and will be
          the first to feature public hiking, equestrian, and biking trails.

          For now, it's guided hiking only.

          Feel free to sign up or if you're part of another group who might like a
          special tour, Gail's always willing to work out details for school field
          trips, Scouting groups, etc.

          Kevin
          KoosKoos

          Announcing guided hikes on the City of Austin's Water Quality Protection
          Lands
          Come learn about "9000 Years of Water for Hill Country Residents" on the
          first Saturday of every month in southwest Austin.

          Enjoy a gentle 1/2-mile interpretive hike that uniquely blends the human
          history and natural resources of this property in telling the story of why
          these lands are protected and how they are managed today.

          Hikes are limited to 20 individuals and pre-registration is required by
          midnight on the Thursday before the day of the hike. Hikes with fewer than 6
          registrants are subject to cancellation. To register, please call 263-6433
          or send an email to nancy.didonato@... with your name, daytime
          and evening phone number, email address and number of people in your group.
          Please bring a water bottle and dress appropriately for the weather
          including sun protection, hiking boots or sturdy closed-toe shoes. After
          registering, you will receive a confirmation with a map and directions to
          the property entrance.

          In warmer months of May through October, the 1.5 hour hike will take
          advantage of cooler mornings by starting at 9:00 a.m. In cooler months from
          November to April, hikes will begin at 10:00 a.m.

          Hikes will occur on the following Saturdays:

          April 1, 2006
          10:00 - 11:30 a.m.

          May 6, 2006
          9:00 - 10:30 a.m.

          June 3, 2006
          9:00 - 10:30 a.m.

          July 1, 2006
          9:00 - 10:30 a.m.

          August 5, 2006
          9:00 - 10:30 a.m.

          September 2, 2006
          9:00 - 10:30 a.m.

          October 7, 2006
          9:00 - 10:30 a.m.

          November 4, 2006
          10:00 - 11:30 a.m.

          December 2, 2006
          10:00 - 11:30 a.m.

          If you would like to schedule a special hike for your group (neighborhood,
          civic group, school class, scout group), call 263-6437 or email
          gail.mcglamery@... with information about your needs.
        • dhadad
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2006
            Kevin,

            Would you be willing to donate one of your guided hikes as a "fantasy"
            silent auction item for the Texas Challenge 2006 next weekend? We're
            looking for unique items for an auction held at the event to defray
            event costs.

            If so, get with Lori Kyner (chaselori).

            Dan

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Mefford"