Earthcomber Info

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      For those that are interested in using Earthcomber, there is now an
      ongoing discussion between myself and them that your are welcome to
      join in on. There is now an undocumented, unsupported way to get
      caches on the Earthcomber maps. It works and I have some GSAK stuff
      set up to do it, but the Earthcomber side is VERY clumsy.

      I have given them lots of feedback on the topic and they seem pretty
      willing, maybe even eager, to to make this work better for cachers.
      CHeck out the link below to the discussion and feel free to jump in.

      http://www.earthcomber.com/community/node/1430
    • dhadad
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
        I'll throw my 2 cents in the bucket on that forum. Also if they had
        the capability to link to offline webpages (iSilo, Plucker) in my Palm
        when selecting a waypoint on Earthcomber-- I would foresee a GSAK
        feature to do this!

        Dan

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio"