reminder about upcoming Cache Event

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
      Just a reminder about the upcoming Cache Event and the cleanup
      planned. Remember that the date has changed to Nov 2, and that the
      cleanup will be around 9 a.m. (assuming I hear from the City about
      what to do with the trash!); the dinner will be at 7pm that evening
      at the Golden Corral on North Lamar, 1/2 block north of Rutland. We
      will have guests from North Texas Geocachers Assn. and a speaker from
      Travis County, so please plan on coming out to enjoy the fun! And
      please give something back by helping with the cleanup.

      Thanks, and Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002