West Nile Virus

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      Just a reminder to all you Austin area geocachers -- West Nile has
      moved in. There is not a lot in the news about it at the moment, but
      a friend reminded me to be aware when she told me that her friend in
      Weir (NE of Georgetown) has contracted the disease. They have 3
      confirmed human cases in Granger and Weir, and apparently they also
      have quite a few equine cases. So please, wear that DEET!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy