Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Best Paperless Program? Advice!

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
      CM is only available for PalmOS. Sorry.

      I am not a PocketPC user, so I cant really help. Someone people here
      are Axim users who are paperless. I bet Outlaw has some insight.

      Also check out the Units and Software forum on GC. I bet there are
      tons of threads on how to best go paperless w/ a PPC unit.

      --
      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
        You can still use iSilo for PocketPC devices (www.isilo.com).
        GPXSpinner will still convert the files to HTML then view with iSilo.

        The Wikipedia site (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching_Software)
        also mentions using GPXView and GPXSonar, which I've not tried.

        Dan (inspectorgadget)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Barry Watson"