Trophies, Coins, and TEES!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      Does anyone have an "in" with an awards shop that can help us get some nice trophies at a discount for the Texas Challenge?

      Also,  you don't have to be attending the Texas Challenge to get a coin or a tee shirt. A form will be available in the next week for pre-ordering these items and you are welcome to order. I don't anticipate any shortages but in all fairness I will have to fill attendees orders first, so the earlier you get your order in, the more likely you will get the items.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
    • CindyFrag@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        Hi Candy,

        I have an place that I've used for years, but it's here in San Antonio.  I plan on going there this week to order plaques for our awards banquet at work (probably Wednesday).  Do you have an idea of what you want?  If so, I can get some pricing while I'm there if you'd like.

        Cindy

        Does anyone have an "in" with an awards shop that can help us get some nice trophies at a discount for the Texas Challenge?

        Also,  you don't have to be attending the Texas Challenge to get a coin or a tee shirt. A form will be available in the next week for pre-ordering these items and you are welcome to order. I don't anticipate any shortages but in all fairness I will have to fill attendees orders first, so the earlier you get your order in, the more likely you will get the items.

        Happy Trails!
        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

        City park rental vacationCentral texas real estateCity park hotel sant just
        Central texas college onlineCentral texas college distance learningOutdoors

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS