CTG logo?

  • angryarmadillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2002
      I don't know how many folks have been following the debate in the
      gc.com forums about a public domain logo for the masses that doesn't
      run into copyright/trademark problems with Groudspeak. One has stood
      out above the rest, that being the 'GX' designed by Leatherman. Here's
      a page where you can view all the submissions so far.
      http://bytethebullet.com/geologo/ I've gone ahead and done one design
      based on it and have uploaded it to the photos section. Please take a
      look at it and let me know what you think. I've got others I'm working
      on as the mood strikes me. It's probably too late but having t-shirts
      made up for the upcoming meet would be nice.

      Tony
      Team Bohica