Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Help! Cache for little girl or Cache that was placed by a little girl

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      Like Kevin said, I would say go for Bubbles Cache (GCGP4P). It was
      placed by Blazerman's daughter, BubblesPPG. Get some shots of you
      guys with the final, and youll be set. Those two did a great job on
      the container.

      Like Kevin, I have not found it either, but it is near my home and I
      have read all the past logs many times. Doesnt look like its too
      difficult of a find.

      On 2/2/06, Richard and Natalie <deafdillos@...> wrote:
      > We need to find a type of cache to meet the Coin Quest requirement (as
      > shown below). Which one in Austin can meet this requirment.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Richard and Natalie
      >

      > CACHE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
      > Find a cache that is Sugar And Spice and Everything Nice. It can be a
      > cache that was placed by a little girl or features items that appeal
      > to little girls.
      >
      > http://www.thecachingplace.com/freegames.htm

      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'