Help! Cache for little girl or Cache that was placed by a little girl

  • Richard and Natalie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      We need to find a type of cache to meet the Coin Quest requirement (as
      shown below). Which one in Austin can meet this requirment.

      Thanks,
      Richard and Natalie

      CACHE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
      Find a cache that is Sugar And Spice and Everything Nice. It can be a
      cache that was placed by a little girl or features items that appeal
      to little girls.

      http://www.thecachingplace.com/freegames.htm
    • Kevin Mefford
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        The first one that jumps out at me is Bubbles' cache (GCGP4P). I haven't
        found it yet, so don't know how much trouble it is, but it's very girly AND
        placed by a little girl.

        You could probably argue for Picard Nuptials (my daughter loved putting on
        the wedding dress-up veil.

        Just some thoughts.

        Kevin

        We need to find a type of cache to meet the Coin Quest requirement (as
        shown below). Which one in Austin can meet this requirment.

        Thanks,
        Richard and Natalie

        CACHE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
        Find a cache that is Sugar And Spice and Everything Nice. It can be a
        cache that was placed by a little girl or features items that appeal
        to little girls.

        http://www.thecachingplace.com/freegames.htm

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
          I think teamkozmo used one of doubleagents granddaughters caches for this
          requirement. They have caches named after all their grandchildren. It's
          in SA though.
          Penny
          > We need to find a type of cache to meet the Coin Quest requirement (as
          > shown below). Which one in Austin can meet this requirment.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Richard and Natalie
          >

          > CACHE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
          > Find a cache that is Sugar And Spice and Everything Nice. It can be a
          > cache that was placed by a little girl or features items that appeal
          > to little girls.
          >
          > http://www.thecachingplace.com/freegames.htm
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
            Like Kevin said, I would say go for Bubbles Cache (GCGP4P). It was
            placed by Blazerman's daughter, BubblesPPG. Get some shots of you
            guys with the final, and youll be set. Those two did a great job on
            the container.

            Like Kevin, I have not found it either, but it is near my home and I
            have read all the past logs many times. Doesnt look like its too
            difficult of a find.

            On 2/2/06, Richard and Natalie <deafdillos@...> wrote:
            > We need to find a type of cache to meet the Coin Quest requirement (as
            > shown below). Which one in Austin can meet this requirment.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Richard and Natalie
            >

            > CACHE FOR LITTLE GIRLS
            > Find a cache that is Sugar And Spice and Everything Nice. It can be a
            > cache that was placed by a little girl or features items that appeal
            > to little girls.
            >
            > http://www.thecachingplace.com/freegames.htm

            Nick Silkey
            a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'