Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Family Law Attorney needed ASAP - for the gadgets

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Im sorry but I cant hold back........LOL!!!!
      I know of this one law agency but I have never had the opportunity
      to use them. They go by the name of Smith & Wesson. I saw this one night
      on one of those commercials that only comes on during really late at night. The
      prices were real reasonable. Ok, Ill stop.

      I hope everything goes your way in this type of thing. I have had to put up with
      something similar with my ex-wife. Except I have a roof over my head and she lives
      under bridge somewhere on I 35. Such is life.

      Philman