Got Balls?

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      The third annual Valentine's weekend jugging event cache listing has just been posted!!!!!  Thanks to Prime Approver for working with me to make this happen.  Check out GCT3ER.

      If you haven't been to the Texas Juggling Society's annual show before, it is really a fun evening of good family entertainment.  It's as fun to be in the audience as it (probably) is to be on stage.  The event takes place at the Reagan High School Auditorium on 290E at Berkman Drive.

      Afterwards, we're crossing the parking lot over to LaPalapa to drown away the memories of all those dropped clubs and revel in the ones that were caught.  If you haven't already been recruited for the Texas Challenge, EXPECT THE HARD SELL!!!!!!!!

      It's going to be a BLAST!  Hope you can come.