Re: The Texas Challenge Team needs your help

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      I just did Egyptian because I had to learn it for a GC in Houston
      (GCRGMT) and I thought it was really cool and Indiana-Jones-ish.

      Besides, I like graphical symbols instead of text. It just looks cooler.

      However, I like the idea of using Mayan hieroglyphs too! That would
      be more like the intro of Raiders instead of the main part...

      Dan (inspectorgadget)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Barry Watson"