Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: CONGRATS!!

    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 25, 2006
      Candy, you and I will have to do some power caching in a couple weeks --
      I'll need a 'mom's day out' once Guys & Dolls opens.

      On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 02:27:16 -0000 "mzmotomania" <mzmotomania@...>
      writes:
      > CONGRATULATIONS JULIE!!! WTG!!!
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Julie Perrine
      > <mrscaptainpicard@g...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Candy, you will ALWAYS be the First Lady of geocaching in Texas!
      >
      > Nothing
      > > will ever change that!
      > >
      > > Love ya,
      > > Julie
      > >

      > > On 1/24/06, Candy Lind <candylind@e...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Congrats to MCP on
      > > >
      > > > *4000!!!*
      > > >
      > > > I knew she'd be passing me soon -- all it took was a trip to
      > Florida.
      > > >
      > > > At the rate I'm going, I'll NEVER get there!! Guess I'm going on
      >
      > the "dust
      > > > diet" ...
      > > >

      > > > Candy Lind candylind@e...
      > > > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
      > GEOCACHER."
      > > > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      > > > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com in Texas:
      > > > http://www.txga.net
      > > > in the Austin area:

      > xasGeocachers>"
      > > > on the web.

      > > > CentralTexasGeocachers-
      > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<CentralTexasGeocachers-
      > > >
      > > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
      > of
      > > >

      > > > ------------------------------

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      [One of these days a guy is going to] show you a nice brand-new deck of
      cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer
      to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and
      squirt cider in your ear. But son, do not bet this man, for as sure as
      you stand there you are going to wind up with an earful of cider." --
      D.Runyon; Guys & Dolls
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 25, 2006