Are you coming to the bash? Helping with the cleanup?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      I'm getting a bit nervous because nobody is signing up for the
      cleanup cache or the dinner with the NTGA folks. Maybe it's just too
      soon? I don't know. By the way, we will still be having someone from
      Travis County at the dinner meeting, so if you are interested in
      that, please be there! We will also have printed copies of the
      Proposed Rules that Rose Farmer sent us. Please go to:
      and let me know your intentions! And please give a "north or south"
      preference on the restaurant if you have one!

      Thanks, and Happy Trails!
      Candy