Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: The Website

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21, 2006
      What's up with the dual font sizes in the logs?  It makes it looks like the writer wanted additional emphasis on parts, but the sizing is out of their control.
      Julie

      On 1/21/06, Essiar <essiar@...> wrote:
      Amen to that! Between my new hi-res monitor and the change in font,
      I'll be doing lots of squinting!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mbb2001"
      <mbb2001@f...> wrote:

      > You must be under 40 if you like that new tiny font!

      Smaller sizes
      >   look neater, I think. I also love the way when you click on
      the "hints" link the letters
      >   are instantly changed, no screen update needed. Nice new colors
      and icons on the cache
      >   pages also.
      >   What do yall think?
      >
      >   Philman

      of Service.

      City park rental vacation Central texas real estate City park hotel sant just
      Central texas college online Central texas college distance learning Outdoors

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS