Puzzle event

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      Just a note to all who are interested in the puzzle event: GCT154 has been moved to Feb 4 for 2 reasons - it conflicted with a Texas Challenge intro event in San Antonio, and we're still hoping to have a place with wireless access for the event. Please watch the page for more info!

      Thanks, and Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!