A great cache surprise in an out of the way place

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      We (ydx3075, TreyB and myself) did a "cache marathon" through the
      area NW to NE of Austin (San Saba, east through Goldthwaite and
      Center City, over thru Copperas Cove, Harker Hts and Stillhouse
      Hollow Lake area) today, and the biggest treat of all was the virtual
      cache listed in Goldthwaite (though it is actually west of
      Goldthwaite). If you have to go up to the Goldthwaite/San
      Saba/Brownwood region anyway, and have a little extra time, or if you
      want to plan a day trip somewhere unique, be sure to check out this
      cache: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=21188
      It's a real winner! (use the hint and cut your travel time by
      avoiding Goldthwaite) Another tip: this cache and the one in San Saba
      are kind of "related," and went together nicely on our trip today.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy