Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] My "top ten"

  • Angry Armadillo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      A few of mine follow...I have to agree with a lot of
      these.

      --- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

      > I Love ... Waypoint # ... because

      > Enchanted Forest GC215 the view is
      > awesome
      A bit of a hike in a great park. Even better in spring
      when the creek is flowing better.

      > Dubble Bubble GC366D it's a
      > great hide
      Almost my first no find. But I got it.

      > Dan's Great Hills Cache GC6D6B likewise a
      > great hide
      I did this one in a thunderstorm at night. A really
      great spot.
      > The New Mt. Bonnell GC5AC8 great view,
      > everyone should go there
      Don't miss this one.

      > Bohican Falls GC71B7 great hide
      > in an Austin treasure of a park.
      My own cache. No comment. :-)

      Other faves include.
      Central Texas Cache Scramble(GC921E). This is a whole
      long day affair. You could finish it in a day if it's
      about all you did. You could intersperse it within a
      weekend of geocaching if you're feeling skippy. It'll
      give you a grand tour of Austin.

      UncleRojelio's Recycled Cache(GC5EB9) Best view of any
      cache in Austin hands down. It's also just outside
      Emma Long Park so very close. If you only do one while
      visiting do this.

      EMMA's a goth godess(GC57B2) Another very close one to
      Emma Long. It earns every one of it's 4.5 terrain
      stars. The only cache I've really had to work hard to
      get to.

      Actually, you can't go wrong with most of the caches
      within 4-5 miles of the campgrounds at Emma Long. At
      least to the north of the lake. I'm not as familiar
      with the southern side.

      I plan on planting two more before the event. One will
      be quite interesting to get to. :-)

      Tony

      http://sbc.yahoo.com