CTG LOGO?

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      I just noticed that there is a CTG Logo design in the Photos section.

      Is this the agreed upon logo for the CTG? I made a logo for the Frappr
      map. Can someone let me know if I should update and use the older logo?

      Whatever, it's fine with me.

      Oh, and you're like "What Frappr map"? I made a Google map where you
      can plot your home position, either exact or by zip code. It's free,
      and really, really neat.

      I'd really like to see everyone in this group plot their "XY"-- that
      would be cool!

      Here's that link again: http://www.frappr.com/centraltexasgeocachers

      --Dan (inspectorgadget)