Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MILESTONES!

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 4, 2006
      I sent you an email off list with a question.  Just wanted to make sure it didn't go to your junk mail box.

      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 8, 2006
        We are thinking about hiking the whole Barton Creek Greenbelt. For those of you who have done that, we have a few questions. Which direction is better to go Zilker to Camp Craft Road access or vice-versa? Where is the best place to park? Any advice you have?
        Thanks.
        Mary Beth & Pat
        emmy-n-sapphie