Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MILESTONES!

  • Megindler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 4, 2006
      GTBevo is almost at 600 and I'm (Big Mo) almost to 500.  Maybe I can coordinate the 500 to be with my new caching buddy if things work out!

      Congrats all you new cachers that are burning up the trails!  (Just a figure of speech)     ;o)

      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 8, 2006
        We are thinking about hiking the whole Barton Creek Greenbelt. For those of you who have done that, we have a few questions. Which direction is better to go Zilker to Camp Craft Road access or vice-versa? Where is the best place to park? Any advice you have?
        Thanks.
        Mary Beth & Pat
        emmy-n-sapphie