Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MILESTONES and other BS

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      You essentially can, but it requires some manual intervention.

      Go to a user's profile. Click User Stats. Click All Cache Finds.
      You can then get a chronological display which shows the most recent
      activity first. Of course, this doesnt display notes or DNFs ...

      --
      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'