Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MILESTONES and other BS

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      That would be cool if you could though, oh well.

      Philman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
        You essentially can, but it requires some manual intervention.

        Go to a user's profile. Click User Stats. Click All Cache Finds.
        You can then get a chronological display which shows the most recent
        activity first. Of course, this doesnt display notes or DNFs ...

        --
        Nick Silkey
        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'