Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MILESTONES and other BS

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3 8:00 PM
      Gourdhead is fixing to be "The Man" with 200.

      At about 8am tomorrow will anyone be up to treking to
      the Greenbelt Juniper Overgrowth cache with me? Im really
      interested in finding out what the cache site looks like.

      And I need to give a big "Attaboy" to team Pigmundt for
      the Airmans Cave Cache. That location is really cool.
      Santa brought me a new head lamp and I will definitely have
      it when I attempt that find.

      If you are a premium member can you put certain people and teams
      on watchlists just like caches? Or is Candy just searching by team name?

      Phil
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3 8:18 PM
        You cant 'watch' people. Just caches and bugs.

        --
        Nick Silkey
        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3 8:20 PM
          That would be cool if you could though, oh well.

          Philman

          --
          Nick Silkey
          a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3 8:29 PM
            You essentially can, but it requires some manual intervention.

            Go to a user's profile. Click User Stats. Click All Cache Finds.
            You can then get a chronological display which shows the most recent
            activity first. Of course, this doesnt display notes or DNFs ...

            --
            Nick Silkey
            a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'