Re: Map Reminder

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Thanks Brent. I was just going to do this shortly myself!

      The CentralTexasGeocachers group maps Link is under the "Links"
      section to the left on your Yahoo! Group page. (Look!)

      I hope we can get all 415 members to add their little marker on the
      map! So far we have only 26 !!!! (6.3%)

      You don't have to get a frappr account-- and you don't indicate your
      exact location if you don't want to-- just indicate your zip code.

      Regards,

      Dan (inspector gadget)
      (Insert cute and funny saying here)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brent" <brbapb@y...>