Map Reminder

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      I just wanted to post a follow-up message in case some of you missed
      this information while busy/away for the holidays, etc.

      Dan (inspectorgadget) created a map where all Central Texas Geocachers
      can add their home location to aid in finding a caching buddy, etc.
      For more details, use the box above and go to message #14315.

      Also Jason (WAAS-up) has created custom maps of Austin, San Antonio,
      and Dallas/Ft. Worth that can be loaded onto Garmin and Magellan
      GPSrs. For more details, use the box above and go to message #14394.
      And since I left off the link to his site, here it is: http://waas-
      up.blogspot.com/

      Brent

      (BANDA)
    • dhadad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        Thanks Brent. I was just going to do this shortly myself!

        The CentralTexasGeocachers group maps Link is under the "Links"
        section to the left on your Yahoo! Group page. (Look!)

        I hope we can get all 415 members to add their little marker on the
        map! So far we have only 26 !!!! (6.3%)

        You don't have to get a frappr account-- and you don't indicate your
        exact location if you don't want to-- just indicate your zip code.

        Regards,

        Dan (inspector gadget)
        (Insert cute and funny saying here)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brent" <brbapb@y...>