Re: Dick Nichols Park

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
      My wife just drove by the park and confirmed what happened.

      They burned up the smaller toddler green layscape, which was mostly
      plastic. They also gutted the bathroom facilities there.

      That really sucks because my son really likes that playscape!

      Of course the arson team is investigating, there is tape put up at the
      park to keep people away from the scene. Hope they catch the losers!
      I have a friend who's an arson investigator-- I'll let you know if I
      hear anything.

      Dan (inspectorgadget)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dhadad" <lists@s...>