Re: Dick Nichols Park

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
      I can't find anything on the statesman website.

      Dan
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
      <dragonscale365@h...> wrote:

      > Bad guy make fire, playscape destroyed.
      >
      > Philman

      estate City park hotel sant just
      > Central texas college online Central texas college distance
      learning Outdoors

      Service.

    • dhadad
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
        My wife just drove by the park and confirmed what happened.

        They burned up the smaller toddler green layscape, which was mostly
        plastic. They also gutted the bathroom facilities there.

        That really sucks because my son really likes that playscape!

        Of course the arson team is investigating, there is tape put up at the
        park to keep people away from the scene. Hope they catch the losers!
        I have a friend who's an arson investigator-- I'll let you know if I
        hear anything.

        Dan (inspectorgadget)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dhadad" <lists@s...>