Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Dick Nichols Park

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
      Bad guy have fire, playscape destroyed.

      Philman
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: alan@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:04 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Dick Nichols Park

      What happened?

      Quoting Philip C. Mason:

      > I know everyone is aware but here is my 2 cents......
      >
      > I opened up the City/State section this morning to my amazement....
      > Things like the fire destuction can be stopped, lets just all remain vigilant
      > and people that like to ruin it for everyone can be dealt with in a
      > appropriate manner
      > and be put where they need to be.
      > And there you go.....
      >
      > Phil

    • Philip C. Mason
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
        Bad guy make fire, playscape destroyed.

        Philman
        > I know everyone is aware but here is my 2 cents......
        >
        > I opened up the City/State section this morning to my amazement....
        > Things like the fire destuction can be stopped, lets just all remain vigilant
        > and people that like to ruin it for everyone can be dealt with in a
        > appropriate manner
        > and be put where they need to be.
        > And there you go.....
        >
        > Phil

      • dhadad
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
          I can't find anything on the statesman website.

          Dan
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
          <dragonscale365@h...> wrote:

          > Bad guy make fire, playscape destroyed.
          >
          > Philman

          estate City park hotel sant just
          > Central texas college online Central texas college distance
          learning Outdoors

          Service.

        • dhadad
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
            My wife just drove by the park and confirmed what happened.

            They burned up the smaller toddler green layscape, which was mostly
            plastic. They also gutted the bathroom facilities there.

            That really sucks because my son really likes that playscape!

            Of course the arson team is investigating, there is tape put up at the
            park to keep people away from the scene. Hope they catch the losers!
            I have a friend who's an arson investigator-- I'll let you know if I
            hear anything.

            Dan (inspectorgadget)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dhadad" <lists@s...>