Dick Nichols Park

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
      I know everyone is aware but here is my 2 cents......

      I opened up the City/State section this morning to my amazement....
      Things like the fire destuction can be stopped, lets just all remain vigilant
      and people that like to ruin it for everyone can be dealt with in a appropriate manner
      and be put where they need to be.
      And there you go.....

      Phil
    • alan@alancurry.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
        What happened?

        Quoting Philip C. Mason:

        > I know everyone is aware but here is my 2 cents......
        >
        > I opened up the City/State section this morning to my amazement....
        > Things like the fire destuction can be stopped, lets just all remain vigilant
        > and people that like to ruin it for everyone can be dealt with in a
        > appropriate manner
        > and be put where they need to be.
        > And there you go.....
        >
        > Phil
      • Philip C. Mason
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
          Bad guy have fire, playscape destroyed.

          Philman
          > I know everyone is aware but here is my 2 cents......
          >
          > I opened up the City/State section this morning to my amazement....
          > Things like the fire destuction can be stopped, lets just all remain vigilant
          > and people that like to ruin it for everyone can be dealt with in a
          > appropriate manner
          > and be put where they need to be.
          > And there you go.....
          >
          > Phil

        • Philip C. Mason
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
            Bad guy make fire, playscape destroyed.

            Philman
            > I know everyone is aware but here is my 2 cents......
            >
            > I opened up the City/State section this morning to my amazement....
            > Things like the fire destuction can be stopped, lets just all remain vigilant
            > and people that like to ruin it for everyone can be dealt with in a
            > appropriate manner
            > and be put where they need to be.
            > And there you go.....
            >
            > Phil

          • dhadad
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
              I can't find anything on the statesman website.

              Dan
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
              <dragonscale365@h...> wrote:

              > Bad guy make fire, playscape destroyed.
              >
              > Philman

              estate City park hotel sant just
              > Central texas college online Central texas college distance
              learning Outdoors

              Service.

            • dhadad
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
                My wife just drove by the park and confirmed what happened.

                They burned up the smaller toddler green layscape, which was mostly
                plastic. They also gutted the bathroom facilities there.

                That really sucks because my son really likes that playscape!

                Of course the arson team is investigating, there is tape put up at the
                park to keep people away from the scene. Hope they catch the losers!
                I have a friend who's an arson investigator-- I'll let you know if I
                hear anything.

                Dan (inspectorgadget)

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dhadad" <lists@s...>