RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] activating geo coins?

  • mcslists
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      You get your activation codes at this site for the EU coins:

      www.gccoins.com/2active.php

      LSUMonica

      I just got a question I can't answer. How do you activate gc-trackable
      geocoins? No activation code was provided with the EU coins. I decided
      to try to activate mine, but couldn't figure out a combination that
      worked. Now what??

      Candy

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Alex Alexander
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        At 05:38 02/01/2006, you wrote:
        >I just got a question I can't answer. How do you activate gc-trackable
        >geocoins? No activation code was provided with the EU coins. I decided
        >to try to activate mine, but couldn't figure out a combination that
        >worked. Now what??
        >
        >Candy

        Well you could start by asking me :))
        www.gccoins.com/2active.php

        Just enter the tarcking code - ie EUxxxx not the serial number of the coin.

        Alex.