activating geo coins?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      I just got a question I can't answer. How do you activate gc-trackable
      geocoins? No activation code was provided with the EU coins. I decided
      to try to activate mine, but couldn't figure out a combination that
      worked. Now what??

      Candy
    • mcslists
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        You get your activation codes at this site for the EU coins:

        www.gccoins.com/2active.php

        LSUMonica

        I just got a question I can't answer. How do you activate gc-trackable
        geocoins? No activation code was provided with the EU coins. I decided
        to try to activate mine, but couldn't figure out a combination that
        worked. Now what??

        Candy

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Alex Alexander
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
          At 05:38 02/01/2006, you wrote:
          >I just got a question I can't answer. How do you activate gc-trackable
          >geocoins? No activation code was provided with the EU coins. I decided
          >to try to activate mine, but couldn't figure out a combination that
          >worked. Now what??
          >
          >Candy

          Well you could start by asking me :))
          www.gccoins.com/2active.php

          Just enter the tarcking code - ie EUxxxx not the serial number of the coin.

          Alex.