Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Australia-Austin TB race AND Australia TB collection event

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
      Gee, maybe Russ'll go on down and get it.... take it off to....
      Indianapolis! =g!=

      On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 02:14:31 -0000 "Chris @ Stomp Tokyo"
      <stomptokyo@...> writes:
      > How are the travelers in this race doing? My own bug has made it as
      > far as San Marcos - in case anyone wanted to get it the last bit of
      > the way (hint! hint!).

      Law of Christmas Decorating: The outdoor lights that tested perfectly
      indoors develop burn-outs as soon as they are strung on the house.
      (Barb's Addendum: . . .and the ladder is put away.)
      The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
      appreciates how difficult it was. --anon
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
        I WAS threatening to go pick it up -- and take it to Indianapolis with me . . . Decided that was cheating! ;->

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
          Yes, much as my idea to get it the last bit of the way myself was
          nixed for the reason that it's probably cheating. C'mon... somebody? =)