Re: Australia-Austin TB race AND Australia TB collection event

  • Chris @ Stomp Tokyo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
      Oh, and by the way it's "Get Chococat to Austin TX," currently in San
      Marcos Open Space #2.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
        Gee, maybe Russ'll go on down and get it.... take it off to....
        Indianapolis! =g!=

        On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 02:14:31 -0000 "Chris @ Stomp Tokyo"
        <stomptokyo@...> writes:
        > How are the travelers in this race doing? My own bug has made it as
        > far as San Marcos - in case anyone wanted to get it the last bit of
        > the way (hint! hint!).

        Law of Christmas Decorating: The outdoor lights that tested perfectly
        indoors develop burn-outs as soon as they are strung on the house.
        (Barb's Addendum: . . .and the ladder is put away.)
        The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
        appreciates how difficult it was. --anon
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
          I WAS threatening to go pick it up -- and take it to Indianapolis with me . . . Decided that was cheating! ;->

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
            Yes, much as my idea to get it the last bit of the way myself was
            nixed for the reason that it's probably cheating. C'mon... somebody? =)