Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Year's Eve Bash

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 1, 2006
      Ah well! At least they tried.

      On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 02:38:24 -0600 Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> writes:
      Glad you came!  It looks like both your racing bugs moved today (yesterday), but not far enough to capture the mileage crown.  This is not official, as it's (OMG) after 2:30 and the last party goers just left and the house is clean again and I'm tired...  I'll do the math in the next few days and set up an event to celebrate the winners, since it looks like Chococat is nearing Austin.

      Happy 2006, everyone!

      --Di

      On 1/1/06, Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the Great Time!
      Have a WONDERFUL 2006!!!!

      Barb, Russ, & Reid

      On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 06:59:52 -0600 Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> writes:
      Do you NOT have a date for NYE?

      Do you wear Members Only jackets in secret?

      Do you want some I Love the 80's part deux help?

      Do you live to rag on people as they turn 40?

      Then you are IN LUCK!!

      Head over to N30 21.850 W097 40.431 (1205 E. Applegate Dr.) from 7 pm til whenever Saturday night.  We're having an 80's theme NYE bash and celebrating Di's breaking on through to the 40 side.  80's music, fashions, and hair will be in evidence.

      Monster slayers -- Just Ducky and What's That Up in the Road, a Head?  are really close by.

      Kids -- our kids will not be there, but you are still welcome to bring yours.

      RSVP to dirich92@... .  Don't let not RSVP'ing keep you away.

      Law of Christmas Decorating: The outdoor lights that tested perfectly indoors develop burn-outs as soon as they are strung on the house.
      (Barb's Addendum: . . .and the ladder is put away.)
      The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was. --anon

      City park rental vacationCentral texas real estateCity park hotel sant just
      Central texas college onlineCentral texas college distance learningOutdoors

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS